How to Configure Oracle 11g Data Source Drivers
Available in the Enterprise edition only.
- Open the Preferences dialog box and go to Data Sources.
Click the New button in the
Data Sources panel.
The dialog box for configuring a data source is opened.
- Enter a unique name for the data source.
- Select Oracle in the driver Type drop-down menu.
Add the Oracle driver file using the Add Files button.
The Oracle driver file is called ojdbc5.jar. The Driver files section lists download links for database drivers that are necessary for accessing Oracle databases in Oxygen XML Developer.
- Select the most appropriate Driver class.
- Click the OK button to finish the data source configuration.
- Continue on to configure your Oracle connection.