How to Configure an Oracle 11g Connection
Available in the Enterprise edition only.
To configure a connection to an Oracle 11g server, follow these steps:
- Open the Preferences dialog box and go to Data Sources.
In the Connections panel, click the New button.
The dialog box for configuring a database connection is displayed.
- Enter a unique name for the connection.
- Select the Oracle 11g data source in the Data Source drop-down menu.
Enter the connection details.
- Enter the URL of the Oracle server.
- Enter the user name for the connection to the Oracle server.
- Enter the password for the connection to the Oracle server.
- Click the OK button to finish the configuration of the database connection.