Component Dependencies View for XML Schema
The Component Dependencies view allows you to spot the dependencies
for the selected component of an XML Schema, a Relax NG
schema, a NVDL schema or an XSLT
stylesheet. You can open the view from
If you want to see the dependencies of a schema component:
- Select the desired schema component in the editor.
- Choose the Component Dependencies action from the contextual
The action is available for all named components (for example elements or attributes).
Figure: Component Dependencies View - Hierarchy for xhtml11.xsd
In the Component Dependencies view the following actions are available
in the toolbar:
- Refreshes the dependencies structure.
- Stop the dependencies computing.
- Allows you to configure a search scope to compute the dependencies structure.
- Contains a list of previously executed dependencies computations.
The contextual menu contains the following actions:
- Go to First Reference
- Selects the first reference of the referenced component from the current selected
component in the dependencies tree.
- Go to Component
- Shows the definition of the currently selected component in the dependencies tree.
If a component contains multiple references to another components, a small
table is displayed that contains all these references. When a recursive reference is
encountered, it is marked with a special icon