Spell Checking in Multiple Files
The Check Spelling in Files
action allows you to check the spelling on
multiple local or remote documents. This action is available in:
- The menu.
- The contextual menu of the Project view.
The spelling corrections are displayed in the Results view
, that allows you to group the
reported errors as a tree with two levels.
Figure: Check Spelling in Files Dialog
The following scopes are available:
- All opened files - The spell check is performed in all opened
- Directory of the current file - All the files in the folder of the
current edited file.
- Project files - All files from the current project.
- Selected project files - The selected files from the current
- Specified path - Checks the spelling in the files located at a path
that you specify.
The Options section includes the following options:
- File filter - Allow you to filter the files from the selected
- Recurse subdirectories - When enabled, the spell check is performed
recursively for the specified scope. The one exception is that this option is ignored if the
scope is set to All opened files.
- Include hidden files - When enabled, the spell check is also
performed in the hidden files.
- Spell Check Options - The spell check processor uses the options
available in the Spell
Check preferences panel .