This section explains the settings available for the XSLT Profiler. To access and modify
these settings, open the
Preferences dialog box and go to (see Debugger Preferences).
The following profiles settings are available:
- Show time - Shows the total time that was spent in the call.
- Show inherent time - Shows the inherent time that was spent in the
call. The inherent time is defined as the total time of a call minus the time of its child
- Show invocation count - Shows how many times the call was called in
this particular call sequence.
- Time scale - The time scale options determine the unit of time
measurement, which may be milliseconds or microseconds.
- Hotspot threshold - The
threshold below which hot spots are ignored (milliseconds).
- Ignore invocation less
than - The threshold below which invocations are ignored
- Percentage calculation - The percentage base determines against
what time span percentages are calculated:
- Absolute - Percentage values show the contribution to the total
- Relative - Percentage values show the contribution to the