Oxygen XML Developer provides a graphical schema
design editor to make editing XML schemas easier. To configure the Schema
Design options, open the
Preferences dialog box and
The following options are available in the Schema Design preferences
- Show annotation in the diagram - When selected, Oxygen XML Developer displays the content of xs:documentation elements in
the XML Schema Design view.
- When trying to edit components from another schema - The schema
diagram editor will combine schemas imported by the current schema file into a single schema
diagram. You can choose what happens if you try to edit a component from an imported schema.
The options are:
- Always go to its definition - Oxygen XML Developer opens the
imported schema file so that you can edit it.
- Never go to its definition
- The imported schema
file is not opened. The definition cannot be edited in place.
- Always ask - Oxygen XML Developer asks if you want to open
the imported schema file.
- Zoom - Allows you to set the default
zoom level of the schema diagram.