This view is always used in relation with The
Variables view and the
XWatch viewl. It shows an XSLT node set value in a tree
form. The node set view is updated as response to the following events:
- You click a variable having a node set value in one of the above 2 views.
- You click a tree fragment in one of the above 2 views.
- You click an XPath expression evaluated to a node set in one of the above 2 views.
The Node Set view
The nodes / values set is presented in a tree-like fashion. Nodes from a defined namespace bound to
a prefix are displayed using the qualified name. If the namespace is not bound to a prefix the
namespace URI is presented before the node name. The value of the selected attribute or node
is shown in the right side panel.
- In case of longer values in the right side panel the interface shows three suspension
points (...) at the end. A more detailed value is available as tooltip.
- Clicking a record highlights the location of that node into the source or stylesheet