Actions Available in the Diagram View
The contextual menu offers the following actions:
- Append child
- Appends a child to the selected component.
- Insert Before
- Inserts a component before the selected component.
- Insert After
- Inserts a component after the selected component.
- Edit attributes
- Edits the attributes of the selected component.
- Removes the selected component.
- Show only the selected component
- Depending on its state (selected/not selected), either the selected component or all the
diagram components are shown.
- Show Annotations
- Depending on its state (selected/not selected), the documentation nodes are shown or
- Auto expand to references
- This option controls how the schema diagram is automatically expanded. If you select it
and then edit a top-level element or you make a refresh, the diagram is expanded until it
reaches referenced components. If this option is left unchecked, only the first level of
the diagram is expanded, showing the top-level elements. For large schemas, the editor
disables this option automatically.
- Collapse Children
- Collapses the children of the selected view.
- Expand Children
- Expands the children of the selected view.
- Print Selection...
- Prints the selected view.
- Save as Image...
- Saves the current selection as JPEG, BMP, SVG or PNG image.
- Refreshes the schema diagram according to the changes in your code. They represent
changes in your imported documents or changes that are not reflected automatically in the
If the schema is not valid, you see only an error message in the Logical Model
View instead of the diagram.