Schema Design Preferences
Oxygen XML Developer provides a graphical schema
design editor to make editing XML schemas easier. To configure the Schema
open the Preferences dialog
The following options are available in the Schema Design preferences
- Show annotation in the diagram - When selected, Oxygen XML Developer displays the content of xs:documentation elements in
the XML Schema Design view.
- When trying to edit components from another schema - The schema
diagram editor will combine schemas imported by the current schema file into a single schema
diagram. You can choose what happens if you try to edit a component from an imported schema.
The options are:
- Always go to its definition - Oxygen XML Developer opens the
imported schema file so that you can edit it.
- Never go to its definition
- The imported schema
file is not opened. The definition cannot be edited in place.
- Always ask - Oxygen XML Developer asks if you want to open
the imported schema file.
- Zoom - Allows you to set the default
zoom level of the schema diagram.