[xsl] Dump name and value of all input parameters to an output file

Subject: [xsl] Dump name and value of all input parameters to an output file
From: "Jorge . chocolate.camera@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:48:05 -0000

Is there a way to get the names and values of all parameters passed to
an XSLT transformation? I would like to be able to dump all of them to
a file during the transformation itself without having to hardcode
their names in the XSL fragment that outputs the file.

I am using Saxon-HE 9.2.1.2J and XSLT 2.0. I refer specifically to
custom parameters passed to the stylesheet from the command-line like
"FOO=bar" in:

java -jar saxon9he.jar -xsl:transform.xsl -it:main 'FOO=bar'