Re: [xsl] Does Saxon support XPath 3.1?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does Saxon support XPath 3.1?
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 02:44:51 -0000

On Mon, 2015-06-29 at 00:22 +0000, Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I apologize if I am asking for something obvious, but
> straightforward searching didn't locate any statements about Saxon
> support (implementation) of the XPath 3.1 W3C Standard.

XPath 3.1 is not yet a W3C Recommendation (the nearest thing we have
to a standard).

My understanding is that the commercial version of Saxon may have 3.1
support, but that's probably a question for the Saxon mailing list.

There may also be support for XPath 3.1 and XQuery 3.1 in eXist, but
I'm not certain.

Best,

Liam