Re: [xsl] Saxon Div Issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon Div Issue
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:17:47 -0000

XML:

<numbers>
<number>988</number>
<number>1.78</number>
</numbers>

XSLT code:

<outputXML>
<xsl:for-each select = "numbers/number">

<numval>
<xsl:variable name = "num" select = "."/>

<xsl:value-of select = "$num div 100"/>

</numval>

</xsl:for-each>

</outputXML>

currently I am doing a format-number ...to make sure I get the right
value according to the outputXML schema's numval string length
specification

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx