[xsl] XSLT 3.0 JSON processing -- a few comments from a friend

Subject: [xsl] XSLT 3.0 JSON processing -- a few comments from a friend
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:49:52 -0000

I recently had a chat with an old friend and among other things he
expressed some thoughts on the current capabilities of XSLT 3.0 to
process JSON.

With his kind agreement, I am publishing these thoughts intact.

Would appreciate feedback from anybody:

1. What of the below points you agree with, why?

2. What of the below points you disagree with, why?

3. Can you propose a better solution?

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev