Re: [xsl] How to get access to Saxon processor for XSL 2.0 to install on Unix box

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to get access to Saxon processor for XSL 2.0 to install on Unix box
From: "Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:49:00 -0000

Hi Catherine,

I've done things like:

#!/bin/sh

# do stuff
saxon -s:"$input" -xsl:myTransform.xsl -o:"$output"
# do more stuff

and Saxon works great. If you don't need to incorporate other Unix-y things
(or you get how manipulate the file system with XPath functions and
extensions), then you can just use Saxon:

saxon -s:inputFile.xml -xsl:myTransform.xsl -o:outputFile.csv

If your server environment has Java installed, you could download and run
the Saxon JARs (available on SourceForge) in your home area - I don't know
that you necessarily need to install Saxon at the system level. I suppose
that depends heavily on your environment.

Good choice on reading material. :)
Hope that helps.

Best,
Bridger