Re: [xsl] Looking for "real-world" XML documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] Looking for "real-world" XML documents
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:53:34 -0000

To all who replied on and off - list:  Thank you.

Wow this quick response is amazing.

Thank you, Tommie, Elliot, Ihe.

I definitely will have interesting hours of looking into these -- no
more uncertainty what I'd be doing these days :)

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx