[xsl] Helping with deciding database

Subject: [xsl] Helping with deciding database
From: "L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 03:51:31 -0000

Bottom line is that I wish to work with XML and JSON database cause I just to
learn them, and become an expert of them.

... But if... If SQL style database better suit my needs...

Let's go over what type of data I be storing... Web page information, while
using xslt to create the layout of each page--I desire to store this in a
native XML database, basex preferability--. User information store in JSON
native database, I'll have a market too for selling items since it's a game
application--this either in XML or JSON.. Since this information will be
displayed in the site... There are means to transforming JSON to XML and bed
verse so... Need to think on it for a while. But I'm feeling JSON for that
too--.

Please seek this link if you wish to know more:
http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=51181&page=1

E-S4L
N-S4L