Re: [xsl] Re: "if-condition-return something" idiom : is it possible in XSLT 1 ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: "if-condition-return something" idiom : is it possible in XSLT 1 ?
From: "Kerry, Richard richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:30:09 -0000

Assuming 'q' means '1' and 'w' means '2' ..... (mis-hitting qwerty keyboard).

This makes the XSLT 2 version unsuitable for me as I am encountering this
issue while doing Epub generation.
Epub mandates a certain date format (yyyy-mm-mm) in certain elements in the
output.  As my incoming dates are in different formats I am here

Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice
T: +44 (0)20 3618 2669
M: +44 (0)7812 325518
G300, Stadium House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7TA
richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity
cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be
triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain
a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting
from any virus transmitted.