Re: [xsl] XSLT Unit Testing and Coverage

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Unit Testing and Coverage
From: "Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 04:28:56 -0000

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM, Michael Sokolov
msokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Yes that's what we do -- maintain a set of tests we run via JUnit that
> assert expected outputs (using XPath) given sample documents.

When you say maintain - , Does that mean when there is a change you impact
analyse the change on the test suite to see which tests need to change
(either in their setup or expected result), which tests should be
eliminated as well as which new tests are necessary. Or do you work out
what new tests are necessary, press send and deal with the fallout ad-hocly.