[xsl] Condition "last" and force-page-count

Subject: [xsl] Condition "last" and force-page-count
From: "Jesper Tverskov jesper.tverskov@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:39:21 -0000

Hi list

For an XSLT/FO stylesheet I use repeatable-page-master-alternatives
with three contions: bfirstb, blastb and brestb. Works well.

The page output can be even or odd.

When the output is odd, I want to add a blank page.

Normally I can use the bforce-page-countb attribute, and set the value
to bevenb and it adds a blank page if the blastb page is odd. But
that
gives me a problem because the blastb page is then no longer the
blastb page but the last except for the blank page.

So how can I solve this problem? I want blastb to remain blastb also
if the very last page is blank?

In addition, the added blank page is not all blank but have a page
footer. Can it be avoided? I prefer an all-blank page at the very end,
if blastb page is odd?

Regards
Jesper Tverskov