Re: [xsl] Things that make you go Hmmmm!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Things that make you go Hmmmm!
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:35:10 +0100

On 29.03.2014 13:23, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex wrote:
And you stop it, too, Andrew!

(Of course only Tommie Almighty is in a position to tell participants to
actually stop. So imagine my tongue in cheek when I said that. But
seriously, no ad hominem please. And should you, at some point in time,
grow tired of actual or perceived nonsense, just stop replying to the
nonsense. DNFTT)

Before anybody else points out to me that DNFTT might also have been regarded as ad hominem, I should probably practice what I preach and STFU.

;)