Re: [xsl] Things that make you go Hmmmm!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Things that make you go Hmmmm!
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:35:49 -0700

> As to my point. For the same reasons I would expect the content models
> of xsl:next-match, xsl:apply-templates and xsl:apply-imports to be the
> same.

Someone definitely needs to read and practice. Asking piecemeal
questions about fundamental properties of the language isn't generally
helpful.

This reminds me of a Chinese proverb:

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch
fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

Answering scattered, piecemeal questions will only feed him for a day.
We cannot teach the man how to fish just in an answer"

This is provided by good books (such as Michael Kay's) or training.

Cheers,
Dimitre