Re: [xsl] When to use text()

Subject: Re: [xsl] When to use text()
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 08:34:02 +0000

Hi George,

If

   test="text()" is true for any text node

is the same as

  "If used as a node test, text() is true for any text node."

than test="text()" may be easier to understand quickly for a newbie,
but what you wrote is fine and thanks a lot for doing that!

I wonder also if it's more complete to say

   test="text()" is true for any non empty text node

or is there no text node in for example <cat></cat>?

Cheers!!
Alex

--
-