Re: [xsl] Streaming with XSLT version 3.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Streaming with XSLT version 3.0
From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 12:18:29 -0600

Would using <xsl:sequence select="."/> rather than <xsl:copy-of
select="."/> make a difference in this case?

My understanding was that <xsl:sequence> would, under the covers, just use
the same object (that is the input node) in the result, while copy-of
copies the node into the output. But maybe Saxon optimizes this case and
always just uses a pointer?

Cheers,

Eliot
bbbbb