RE: [xsl] Place continued when table cell breaks across pages

Subject: RE: [xsl] Place continued when table cell breaks across pages
From: Mario Madunic <mario.madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 06:59:42 -0800

Thanks Ken for clarifying.

I'm going to try something like the following:

Generate a marker and its name dynamically for each table row
See if I can retrieve the marker (as a generic marker and not a table marker)
from the previous page if a table row splits over two pages.

Need to see what all the possible values for retrieve-position are (and if AH
has any extension values for this) and play with them and see what might
work.

Mario