[xsl] Re: Ignoring ambiguous matches

Subject: [xsl] Re: Ignoring ambiguous matches
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:19:25 +0000

hmmmm thinking about that for a moment that cunning plan will probably
not work . next-match applies the next best matching template rule, if
the next best was at the same priority then whats to stop it going
into an infinite loop - unless it is implemented not to apply the same
rule more than once.

So it looks like some means of establishing different priority -
whether by template priority or import hierarchy is necessary.

Then again who is to say (the spec) that next best necessarily
excludes rules at the same priority