Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple

Subject: Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple
From: "Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:39:06 -0000 (GMT)

On Sat, February 1, 2014 12:11 am, Graydon wrote:
> I still want a better syntax for using negated except in predicates,
> such as:
>
> div[not(* except (heading,para))]
>
> ("div elements which have only heading and para child elements" only
> it's really "div elements where none of the child elements are anything
> except heading and para")

div[empty(* except (heading, para))]

could make the intent a little bit clearer.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                         tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx
Consultant                                       http://www.mentea.net
Chair, Print and Page Layout Community Group @ W3C    XML Guild member
Mentea       XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming