[xsl] Re: Unwanted namespace prefix _0

Subject: [xsl] Re: Unwanted namespace prefix _0
From: Martin Holmes <mholmes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:49:07 -0800

Another oddity is this: even if I define a namespace prefix for the Examples namespace:

xmlns:eg="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/Examples"

in the stylesheet root element, Saxon still uses the _0 prefix in the output.

It's easy to cleanup with a regex search-and-replace, but it's really annoying. There must be some way around it, otherwise people would be asking this question all the time, surely? I assumed I'd just forgotten something obvious or screwed something up.

Cheers,
Martin