Re: [xsl] When will XSLT 3.0 progress to its next step?

Subject: Re: [xsl] When will XSLT 3.0 progress to its next step?
From: Liam R E Quin <liam@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 12:37:18 -0500

On Mon, 2013-11-04 at 10:12 +0000, Costello, Roger L. wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The current working draft for XSLT 3.0 is dated July 10, 2012.
>
> What is the next step for XSLT 3.0? Another working draft? Candidate recommendation?

The next step in W3C Process is a last call Working Draft. There might
or might not be more public Working Drafts before then.

It's hard to give a schedule because it depends amongst other things on
the number and scope of public comments received - we'd rather respond
to comments than not have comments, though! It also depends on the
number of active participants in the Working Group who can help out
actively with spec work (or with implementation experience!)

Liam