[xsl] Off Topic : XSLT Jobs in USA

Subject: [xsl] Off Topic : XSLT Jobs in USA
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:00:54 -0700

Dear all.
I see a huge presence of developers and techies from the USA who are
into XML and XSLT technologies, but I dont see as many jobs in the USA
job sites regarding the same. I just landed in the USA and am looking
for Jobs around the XML/XSLT etc technologies. There are either no
jobs / or jobs that arent real ( in the jobsites..etc. Dice.com ) ...
Is this weird ? or is it something to do with this time of the year?

Are there enough companies hiring XSLT / XML developer contractors in the USA?

DakTapaal