Re: [xsl] Processing tab delimited text with XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Processing tab delimited text with XSLT
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:10:31 -0400

At 2013-03-27 15:06 -0400, Rick Quatro wrote:
I would like to process some tab-delimited text and am not sure how to do
this with XSLT. I want to import some tab-delimited text and export a
comma-separated file with some of the data rearranged, etc. Is XSLT suitable
for a task like this? I have the 2nd edition of Michael Kay's book so if
there are any pointers there, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

I have some XSLT 2.0 templates ready to go for TSV and CSV files here:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#csv

I hope this helps.

-- Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Apr 2013 | Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training | Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm | Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ | G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about | Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal |