Re: [xsl] XML Schema 1.0 files

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML Schema 1.0 files
From: davep <davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:25:45 +0000

On 27/03/13 10:56, Philip Fearon wrote:
I haven't done this myself (and I may be missing something obvious),
but have you tried using the XPath 2.0 fn:resolve-QName() function
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/#func-resolve-QName) ?

The xs:QName result of this function can then be used as the argument
for fn:namespace-uri-from-QName() to return the namespace URI.

Phil Fearon

I think not Phil?
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Function resolve-QName() must have 2 arguments

I want to query with a localname only?
This because the element may be in any one of a number of namespaces?

Thanks for the suggestion though.

regards