Re: [xsl] time differences

Subject: Re: [xsl] time differences
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:21:13 +0000

Andrew's solution will work just fine provided your time values are always less than 24 hours, and provided you always subtract the smaller time from the greater. If you do it the other way around, e.g. 00:00:02 - 00:00:03 the answer will be PT23H59M59S (if I remember correctly).

Also note that 1:15.28 is not a valid xs:time value; you need to expand it to 00:01:15.28.

Michael Kay
Saxonica