[xsl] fo:basic-link to non-pdf file

Subject: [xsl] fo:basic-link to non-pdf file
From: Mark Wilson <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:08:04 -0700

Hello,
I have been linking PDFs together for some time now, using both internal- and external- destination attributes. Is it possible to go from a pdf document to an html file in the same directory? I've tried several variations, but when I hold my cursor over the link in the PDF document, it always reports as the address:
resource://pdf.js/web/
and it does nothing when clicked.

My target is:
    concat(lower-case(@file-by), '.htm')

I have formulated the external-destination as:
<fo:basic-link>
<xsl:attribute name="external-destination" select="concat(lower-case(@file-by), '.htm')"/>
<xsl:value-of select="@data"/>
</fo:basic-link>

and as (the method I use to connect to another PDF document):
<fo:basic-link>
    <xsl:attribute name="external-destination">
           <xsl:text>url("</xsl:text>
           <xsl:value-of select="concat(@file-by, '.htm')"/>
            <xsl:text>")</xsl:text>
      </xsl:attribute>