Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
From: Adam Retter <adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:01:42 +0000

On 27 January 2013 12:53, Emmanuel BC)guC) <medusis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2013/1/27 Adam Retter <adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>> Whilst eXist can run as a standalone database you can also use it as
>> an embeddable library in your own Java applications and it will allow
>> you to execute XPath 3, XQuery 3 and XSLT 2.
>
> Very interesting! Any tutorial you'd recommend on how to do this?

There is some very basic information here -
http://www.exist-db.org/exist/deployment.xml#d2357e977
We are in the process of preparing new documentation and a website,
for the moment if you have any further questions you should raise them
on the exist-open mailing list.

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter