Re: [xsl] If/then/else confusion

Subject: Re: [xsl] If/then/else confusion
From: Mark Wilson <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 14:48:13 -0700

Hello Liam, Ken, and Syd:

Thanks so much for your input - I was looking at the thing all wrong -- 20 years of C++ coding really prejudices one's view of if-then-else. Once explained, it makes perfect sense.

Thank you all for you help.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but do wish those of you who do a most merry holiday.

Regards,
Mark