[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date]

Re: [xsl] Fwd: Namespace issue in copy override


Subject: Re: [xsl] Fwd: Namespace issue in copy override
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11:00:07 +0100

On 6 October 2012 10:34, Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm having a brainfart moment here.
>
> My source XML is a database extract - all elements are in the null namespace.
>
> So I am  doing a copy override override of the identity (i.e importing
> the identity template) and after a bit of eye rubbing I realised that
> anything processed by the imported template will stay in the null
> namespace rather than "magically" be coerced into my transforms
> default namespace.
>
> So before I start hacking away at any of a number of workarounds in my
> fatigued state, I thought I asked for suggestions.
>
> Am running XSLT 2.0.

Hi,

You'll need to post some code...

cheers
andrew


-- 
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com


Current Thread
Keywords