[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date]

[xsl] Fwd: Namespace issue in copy override


Subject: [xsl] Fwd: Namespace issue in copy override
From: Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:34:51 +0100

I'm having a brainfart moment here.

My source XML is a database extract - all elements are in the null namespace.

So I am  doing a copy override override of the identity (i.e importing
the identity template) and after a bit of eye rubbing I realised that
anything processed by the imported template will stay in the null
namespace rather than "magically" be coerced into my transforms
default namespace.

So before I start hacking away at any of a number of workarounds in my
fatigued state, I thought I asked for suggestions.

Am running XSLT 2.0.


Current Thread
Keywords