Re: [xsl] Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:08:58 +0200

Kevin Brown wrote:
> I checked and they are still around although they could probably use a bit
> of a tune up. I have not touched this in several years, I am sure something
> is broken.

What about support for QR codes and other matrix barcodes?

I will test how easy it is to actually use the files in my project,
and report back my findings. Such beautifully made files ought to be
updated. I need them badly now when barcode4j is no longer supporting
Saxon.

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov
http://www.xmlplease.com