Re: [xsl] New XSLT 3.0 Working Draft

Subject: Re: [xsl] New XSLT 3.0 Working Draft
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:13:31 +0100

On 10/07/2012 19:01, Michele R Combs wrote:

such a spoilsport:-) the correct response is "congratulations" or "interesting new features"! or something:-)

Since relatively few folks adopted 2.0

How did you measure that? certainly almost all the traffic here has been xslt2 for years. (One of the shocks of looking at the xslt questions on stackoverflow where I look occasionally is that there is still there a tendency towards XSLT 1 use, which I found rather shocking really. Outside of a browser I'd not use xslt 1.

> what do we think the chances are of 3.0 being adopted?

Crystal balls required for that bit...

David