Re: [xsl] space in a url

Subject: Re: [xsl] space in a url
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:24:10 +0100

On 07/06/2012 15:12, Roelof Wobben wrote:
But whats then a better way of comparing so I can get output.

You'd need to give some indication of what you are doing:
what comparison and what output?

So far you have only shown an attribute value template querying in to
some unspecified XML.So we can't even say if that attribute value
template is doing the right thing, and whether it is or not the URL is
just being generated as a text value of an attribute in the result
document, nothing is being output or input from that URL.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle