Re: [xsl] Why are there no XSLT processors implemented in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Why are there no XSLT processors implemented in XSLT?
From: "Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 17:34:11 +0100 (IST)

On Tue, May 1, 2012 5:05 pm, Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt wrote:
> Thanks Tony, that is really nice!

I've never used it myself, but I'd remembered it because it seemed a fun
but gloriously impractical thing to have done.  Closest I ever came to
that sort of thing was writing XSLT to do the 'refinement' stage of XSL-FO
processing.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming