Re: [xsl] how to achieve this ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to achieve this ?
From: Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:44:57 -0500

In your future postings to XSL-List please provide an informative title or
subject line. Good subject lines - those that describe the subject matter of
your message - not only increase the chances that you will receive answers to
questions or responses to comments, they also make your message and any
replies to it accessible in the list archives.

A good way to write a subject line is to write the message first and then form
the subject line from the phrase(s) in the text of the message that most
clearly identify your topic.

In this case, "How to get unique IDs" would have been far better than "how to
achieve this ?".

-- Tommie Usdin
   XSL-List Owner

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx