Re: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value

Subject: Re: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 12:08:30 +0000

On 01/12/2011 11:43, Roelof Wobben wrote:

No problem.

This part I wrote myself so that part i understand.

Good, that was step 1, step 2, getting the values of $page from your cms and printing it out will be specific to that system so you will need to ask in a forum for that system.

within the xslt you need
<xsl:param name="page"/>

as (typically) the first child of xsl:stylesheet.
that will declare page as a parameter to your stylesheet and allow you to use $page in xpath. But how you pass the value of the parameter in to your stylesheet is system dependant, and I have no experience of teh system you are using.

> Are there any practices on internet so I can practice with conditional test ?

don't try step 3 (conditionals) until you have the values that you want to test.

david

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle