Re: [xsl] Getting text from string

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting text from string
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:10:51 +0530

Of-course you're response was not redundant :) It depicted a
particular view point and someone might have learnt from it (infact I
also did, since your mail forced me to think otherwise).

I best practice may be to read earlier replies to a thread, and
respond taking contextual information from someone else's reply within
the thread. But this can sometimes be missed (I may also experience
this sometime), when there are many people participating in a thread.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Mandar Jagtap <mandar.jagtap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Actually, I didn't see Andrew's & Michael's response on original message
(those messages got moved to particular folder in mailbox). My fault!
SorryB about redundant response!

> Mandar Jagtap

Mukul Gandhi