Re: [xsl] Unable to select wanted nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unable to select wanted nodes
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 20:28:34 -0400

At 2011-10-06 19:09 -0400, Brandon Ibach wrote:
Thanks, Ken, for the tip, and my apologies again for the misdirected
reply (though I still would like to know about the new course!).

Thank you for asking, and I'll reply publicly since you asked publicly and it may be of interest to XSLT developers.

I've just this week completed the inaugural delivery of the two-day Developer's Configuration of our new hands-on oXygen XML training class:

 Practical Use of oXygen XML (2 or 3 days):
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/puxx/puxxsyl.htm

I'm very proud of how well the class was received by students. I'm excited to be in a position to teach how this tool helps developers be productive in their XML work and creating productive editing environments for authors (even those authors who are allergic to angle brackets). And the interactive XSLT debugger is very powerful.

Please ask me any questions off-list.

Thanks!

p.s. just as we license our hands-on XSLT class and XSL-FO class to other training organizations, we can license these materials as well; companies may be interested in hosting me anywhere worldwide to teach a publicly-subscribed class that would include their own trainers in a train-the-training environment.

-- Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal