Re: [xsl] dates in schema

Subject: Re: [xsl] dates in schema
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:44:57 +0200

That's quite another matter (and the wrong list, anyway).

What's the point in defining "future" in a static XML schema, when "future"
is changing all the time?

You might compose a pattern facet that matches only "future" dates, of
course just for one given point in time. But, if you want, you can write a
simple (e.g., Perl) script that generates this pattern facet into the XML
schema, just before you use it.

-W

On 5 September 2011 11:38, Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE)
<patrick.szabo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We have a xml-schema validation running here and i think in xml-schema
current-date() is not avaiable is it ?!