Re: [xsl] accessing xml elements from current and external file

Subject: Re: [xsl] accessing xml elements from current and external file
From: Michel Hendriksen <michel.hendriksen@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:35:22 +0200

You are switching context to the other document. Try getting those
options in a variable first.

Michel

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Mansour Al Akeel
<mansour.alakeel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a separate configuration file for some configuration. I am trying to
access elements from this file, and compare them to elements in the file being
processed. However, when I use for-each and select elements from configuration
file, I can not access elements in the file being processed at the same time.

> Here is some code that explains what I am doing:
>
>            <xsl:for-each
select="document('configuration.xml')/d:config/d:options">