[xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor 12.2

Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor 12.2
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 17:14:30 +0300

Hello,

I am happy to announce that version 12.2 of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com/

The XSLT specific additions are summarized below:

* In-context XSLT Editing Support (editing XSLT modules in the context of a main XSLT file)

oXygen already provided support for in-context validation through the validation scenarios that allow to specify the main XSLT file to be validated instead of the current XSLT module. Now oXygen detects that XSLT and uses it to identify all the declared components (variables, templates, etc.) and uses this information in the content completion and in the Outline view.

* XPath Expressions for Parameter Values

When configuring an XSLT transformation scenario it is possible to specify an XPath expression that will be evaluated to obtain the value for a parameter. This option is available only when the XSLT processor is Saxon 9 HE, PE, EE or XSLTProc.

* Syntax Highlighting in the XPath Builder

XPath expressions edited in XPath Builder View are presented using syntax highlighting.

* Updated Saxon 9 to its latest version
The Saxon 9 XSLT processor from Saxonica was updated to version 9.3.0.5.

The complete list of new additions and details are available at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/#new-version

Best Regards,
George
--