Re: Was: [xsl] mode and moved to Namespaces

Subject: Re: Was: [xsl] mode and moved to Namespaces
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:37:59 +0100

> Having been using 80 namespaces in a stylesheet, I quite realize that there
> are no "8 namespaces" limit.  It was Andrew, and Gerrit indirectly, that
> suggested that 8 namespaces could be a reasonable maximum for a stylesheet.

heeey.... I didn't :)    There is no limit, it's just highly unusual
to need very many.

I've seen a few namespace abuses now - one good one was where the
namespace was 'http://somecom.com/users/dave' because 'dave' had
created the xml, had it been 'sheila' then the namespace would have
been 'http://somecomp.com/users/sheila' - so when you mentioned 80 it
sounded like it could be a similar situation...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com