Re: [xsl] Building on Solaris SPARC

Subject: Re: [xsl] Building on Solaris SPARC
From: "Tony Graham" <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:13:57 -0000 (GMT)

On Mon, February 14, 2011 5:45 pm, Floodeenjr, Thomas wrote:
> I am getting this link error attempting to build on Solaris SPARC with
> SunStudio 11. How do I resolve this?
> libtool: link: cc -O -Wl,-B -Wl,local -o .libs/testThreads testThreads.o
> ../libxslt/.libs/libxslt.so

Since this is specific to LibXSLT [1], I suggest that it's better suited
to the LibXSLT mailing list [2].

Note also that a Solaris package for LibXSLT is already publicly available
[3].

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2

[1] http://www.xmlsoft.org/XSLT/